Computer Solutions is today providing hosting, colocation and cloud computing services through its N+1 data center.
Why Host or Outsource with us?
Our data center facilities are connected to pan-European carrier-grade networks, via Inter-Route and Cable & Wireless. We connect to these two large carriers via diverse fibre routing from Malta to mainland Italy via Vodafone and GO telecom, with a 24/7 NOC and a team of 15 skilled engineers’ onsite. We can also procure, install and maintain IBM, HP, DELL, F5, Juniper, VMware, SQL, SharePoint, AD, Exchange, Backup Exec, Steeleye & Double Take, with a supply of €500k of hardware parts we hold on site so as to provide hardware maintenance to our clients with a committed guaranteed SLA of 2 hours time to fix.
Additional services are also available, which include:
- Remote Systems Management,
- Tape Vaulting,
- Advanced managed services and specific gaming-centric applications and processes for online gaming operators
- Bandwidth provisioning
- Monitoring and Management
- State-of-the-art infrastructure N+1 Data Center facility
- Resilient & redundant connectivity with multiple network providers
- High level of security and access control
- 2 Megawatts substation dedicated to the building
- Redundant generators
- APC UPS Banks
- Precision controlled chilling system and fire suppression system
- 24 x 7 support and access to the building
- Full Height Racks chargeable per U
- Power chargeable per 1Amp of consumption
- Bandwidth chargeable on a per 1Mbit per month