DATA CENTER SOLUTIONS
Computer Solutions is today providing IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) through its Private Cloud Service Offering in its N+1 Tier 3 Data Center.
We build Private Clouds for customers from scratch in our Data Centre, provision the bandwidth required by the applications and take complete ownership of the on-going management of the infrastructure which includes monitoring up to OS level, hardware maintenance with a guaranteed parts replacement of 2 hours, system management, patch management, back-up management and back-up testing with full test restore in a separate testing environment at our site 24x7 all with a predefined SLA for the Private Cloud Services. In this model the customer moves straight into steady state and pays a monthly fee, thus meaning no capital outlay is required from the customer when procuring our Private Cloud Service Offering.
We provide IaaS through the use of IBM or HP hardware (servers & storage), VMware Virtualization Hypervisor, F5 Load Balancers, Cisco Routers & Firewalls, HP L2 & L3 switches, Symantec/Veeam for Back-ups and Microsoft SPLA licenses for Microsoft based instances, and Linux for open source based Instances.
Why choose the CSL Data Centre for the provisioning of IaaS?
Our data center facilities are connected to pan-European carrier-grade networks, via Inter-Route and Cable & Wireless. We connect to these two large carriers via diverse fibre routing from our Data Centre in Malta to mainland Italy via Vodafone and GO Telecom, with a 24/7 NOC and an inhouse team of 24 skilled engineers onsite who can procure, install, support and manage IBM, HP, Cisco, F5, Kemp, Juniper, VMware, SQL, SharePoint, AD, Exchange, Backup Exec, Steeleye & Veaam.
Data Center Specifications
- State-of-the-art infrastructure N+1 Data Center facility
- Resilient & redundant connectivity with multiple network providers
- High level of security and access control
- 2 Megawatts substation dedicated to the building
- Redundant generators
- APC UPS Banks
- Precision controlled chilling system and fire suppression system
- 24 x 7 support and access to the building
- Full Height Racks chargeable per 1U
- Power chargeable per 1Amp of consumption
- Bandwidth chargeable on a per 1Mbps per month
- Provisioning of server instances for Private Cloud Services
- PCI DSS Certified